Product Code : GP
Brand Name : BPE 003
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Plant
- Price Range
- 200000.00 - 1200000.00 INR/Plant
- Tablet Counter
- SS 316
- 60 120 KG Kg/hr
- Control Mode
- 1 Year Manufacturing Defect Warranty
The method of obtaining grains or granules fromsubstance like solid or powdery form is generally known as Granulation. It iswidely applicable in multiple technological processes in pharmaceuticalindustry. There are generally two types of Granulation process- Dry Granulation& Wet Granulation as per requirement of customer. Wet Granulation processinvolves the utilization of single or composite liquid (water, ethanol andisopropanol, either alone or in combination) whereas Dry Granulation is freefrom any liquid which uses dry primary powder particles of specific gravity.
The compounding of raw materialsin both processes is important to maintain the integrity of final product. Theuniform layer formation, adhering & mixing of ingradients plays vital roleto obtain uniform Granulation as per requirements. Any Granulation processselection is based on type of drug or final product which is physicochemicalanalytical requirement of specific product. Also selection of appropriateGranulation process is vital as it is a chemical process which involves themixing of dry or wet ingredients & the user end consequences may besignificant with respect to composition which ultimately requires throughknowledge. The uniformity of each tab is desirable which ensures the properlevel of medication and such mixing of ingredients is possible only withsuitable Granulation System manufactured by us.
We have state of art industrialunit for both types of equipment manufacturing (Granulation Systems) with nocompromise in quality at affordable rates & one call service at anylocation. We provide customized pharma equipments for multiple applications asper requirement of our most valued customers.
Salient Features of Innovative Granulation System areas below-
- Our Granulation System equipments are manufactured with technically no fatigue & free from any major breakdowns
- Extremely robust design for continuous duty operation for extended operating life span.
- Need lower electrical power to save huge energy bills of customers as equipments are designed for energy efficient and trouble free operation.
- Ergonomic design for producing required product which is basic requirement to maintain the uniformity till last batch of production.
- Suitable for both types of Granulation Process i.e. Wet as well as Dry granulation.
- Powerful performance of such Granulation equipments facilitates the customers to obtain huge production without any process interruption in stipulated time period which saves the production as well manpower cost.
- Requires very low operating skills & lower maintenance which indirectly saves the downtime of such world class Granulation equipments
- These Granulation equipments are portable and can move from one place to required site easily with minimum manpower & easy installation in time
- These Granulation equipments are easy to handle, operates at minimum working pressure & gives trouble free operations over a lifelong period for high volume production for various drugs as per combination of multiple raw materials.
- Low noise operations facilitates customer to maintain industrial health and wood touch to maintain socio economic aspect in factory environment too.
- Technically these Granulation equipments are designed for very stable and liner operation which provides additional durability & ruggedness.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Plant Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 10-20 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India